These Wines are characterized by their fruity personality and their tasty and frank character, with a good balance between acidity and structure.
- COMPOSICION VARIETAL 100% Malbec.
- ACIDEZ 5.9 g/l
- ORIGEN Uco Valley-Mendoza.
- AGING 30% of the wine aged in 2° & 3°rd use oak barrels.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 16–18 ºC
- COLOR Intense red color.
- CLIMATE This vineyard benefits from long, sunny growing days and cool nights at the foot of the Andes mountains.
- PALATE Velvety and fresh mouthfeel leaving for a fresh and well-balanced finish.
- AROMA Full of ripe plums and red fruits intertwined with mineral and floral essence typical from the region.