- COMPOSICION VARIETAL 100% Sauvignon Blanc.
- ACIDEZ 7.5 g/l
- ORIGEN Nelson-New Zeland.
- AGING Nil, stainless steel.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 12 - 14 ºC
- COLOR Brilliant ruby red.
- CLIMATE Meritime climate, and New Zealands sunniest subregion.
- PALATE Lovely mouth-filling texture with gentle tropical overtones and a juicy persistent finish.
- AROMA Aromas of honey suckle and gooseberry crumble.
ABOUT THE WINERY: MIDDLE EARTH
Nelson's wine roots were cultivated in the mid-1800s, when German settlers planted the areas first grape vines to produce wine. Our story starts more than 50 years ago here at the same property our family still lives at now. Four generations have and continue to work on our land. From beginnings as a Dairy farm producing milk for town supply, to where we are now. A producer of premium 100% sustainable wines.