Great Italian Wine, with a great finish on the palate.
- VARIETAL COMPOSITION Cabernet Franc and Sauvignon Blanc
- ACIDITY 5.9 g/l tartaric acid
- ORIGIN Italy
- AGING No agining.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 14-16° C
- COLOUR Brilliant ruby red.
- CLIMATE Very favorable climate, thanks to the presence of rain.
- PALATE Dry, round, pleasantly tannic, medium-bodied, with a good structure.
- SMELL Vinous and slightly herbaceous (tomato leaf and green pepper), with notes of red berries (raspberry and ripe blackberry), delicately spicy in the finish.