This blend was conceived from the vineyard, where the four varieties were fermented together to achieve a perfect blend. It is a wine of marked elegance: bright ruby red color and aromas of raspberry, plum and blackcurrant. On the palate it presents good structure and complexity with soft tannins. And a long and velvety finish.
- COMPOSICION VARIETAL Syrah 50%, Malbec 35%, Pinot Noir 15%
- ACIDEZ 5.32 g/l
- ORIGEN San Rafael, Mendoza.
- AGING No aging.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 60-65 ºF
- COLOR Bright ruby red color
- CLIMATE Semi-arid climate.
- PALATE On the palate it presents good structure and complexity with soft tannins.
- AROMA Aromas of raspberry, plum and blackcurrant.
ABOUT THE WINERY: SCRUGLI WINES
Our winery was born in 1975, together with one of the most recognized families among the winemakers of the Italian tradition who arrived in Argentina, like many other European immigrants in search of a better future. Thus, as lovers of these lands, the decide to stay in San Rafael, a place that symbolized the promised land.
After more than 50 years, and the passage of several generations in the work of their lands, the project of the winery is continued by Carlos Scrugli, passionate and knowledgeable of the Argentine viticulture, who decides to launch to the market his lines of wines, whose decides to launch to the market his line of wines, whose grapes are harvested manually in vineyards nourished by innumerable memories.
This is how Finca Di Carlo was born, and it carries his name and his tradition.