This Cabernet Sauvignon displays aromas of cherries and cassis, with balsamic and graphite notes and a touch of spice. Balanced and long on the palate.
- RATING JS 93 PTS
- COMPOSICION VARIETAL 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- ACIDEZ 3.3 g/L
- ORIGEN Uco Valley, Mendoza.
- AGING No aging
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 16–18 ºC
- COLOR Dark red in color.
- CLIMATE Warm, sunny days are followed by nights made much colder by westerly winds from the Andes.
- PALATE Elegant touch of smoke and roasted pepper with balsamic and spicy notes.
- AROMA Rich wine perfumed with aromas of cassis and raspberry jam.