Dark red in color, this Cabernet Sauvignon displays aromas of cherries, plums and licorice. The palate is fresh and clean, with depth and ripe, slightly oaked flavors of cassis, blackberry, and chocolate. Easy to like, with toasty touches throughout. Ideal to serve with roast beef, spicy roast chicken, duck, cheddar, and bleu cheese.
- COMPOSICION VARIETAL 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- ACIDEZ 3.3 g/L
- ORIGEN Uco Valley, Mendoza.
- AGING Aged in French and American oak barrels for 12 months.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 16–18 ºC
- COLOR Dark red in color.
- CLIMATE Warm, sunny days are followed by nights made much colder by westerly winds from the Andes.
- PALATE The palate is fresh and clean, with depth and ripe, slightly oaked flavors of cassis, blackberry and chocolate.
- AROMA Displays aromas of cherries, plums and licorice.