- COMPOSICION VARIETAL 100% Tempranillo.
- ACIDEZ 4.75 g/l
- ORIGEN Rioja-Spain.
- AGING 14 months using American semi-new oak barrels.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 16–18 ºC
- COLOR Intense red, with black tones.
- CLIMATE Continental.
- PALATE In addition to its aromatic intensity and quality, the excellent phenolic ripeness reached by the grapes is perceived in the softness and roundness of tannins in the mouth, resulting a wine with great depth and persistence.
ABOUT THE WINERY: 1808
In 2002, the last generational change takes place in 2002, developing a new wine project based on a human team that wishes to adapt to the new times without losing its ancestral hallmarks. Thus, preserving the tradition, 1808 incorporates the new facilities with the latest technological advances.