- COMPOSICION VARIETAL 100% Tempranillo.
- ACIDEZ 4.60 g/l
- ORIGEN Rioja-Spain.
- AGING 6 months using semi new American oak 225 litres oak.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 16–18 ºC
- COLOR It has an intense cherry red colour, very compact.
- CLIMATE Weather was warm and dry until the end of the cycle which means a longer harvest, with a higher average weight of the berries.
- PALATE In the mouth it is dense, fleshy, very fresh and with high quality tannins.
- AROMA Red fruit (cherry, blackberry & blueberry) intense aromas.
ABOUT THE WINERY: 1808
In 2002, the last generational change takes place in 2002, developing a new wine project based on a human team that wishes to adapt to the new times without losing its ancestral hallmarks. Thus, preserving the tradition, 1808 incorporates the new facilities with the latest technological advances.