A rich bright red to crimson color, this wine has an intense nose with lifted vanilla aromatics balanced with red currants, violets, and mulberry fruits. It is a wine that is firm and full on the palate with a subtle sweetness giving a rich mouth feel. The vanilla aromatics carry through on the palate and compliment subtle flavour of red currants, dark cherries, and chocolate. The palate is filled with dark berry fruit and the soft tannins provide a lingering finish.
- COMPOSICION VARIETAL 86% Shiraz, 7% Merlot, 7% Cabernet
- ACIDEZ 6.2 g/l
- ORIGEN South Eastern Australia, Australia.
- AGING No aging.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 60-65 ºF
- COLOR Flavorful reds with deep colors.
- CLIMATE Following a cool, wet winter and spring, summer brought perfectly temperate weather that created exceptional flavor development in the grapes.
- PALATE Defiant by nature, bold in character.
- AROMA This wine has an intense nose with lifted vanilla aromatics balanced with red currants, violets, and mulberry fruits.