An accurate reflection of its variety, Cabernet Mendoza delivers a sharp and direct message where the fruit overcomes the mineral nuances. Originating from small patches of vineyards located in the first area in Mendoza, this wine that has very little production highlights a juicy texture filled with black and red fruitiness. Far from abstractions it allows for a lovely walk toward that of pleasure. Cabernet Mendoza is an expression of spontaneity and vitality resulting from its youthfulness.
RATING JS 92 PTS
- COMPOSICION VARIETAL 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- ACIDEZ 4.85 g/l
- ORIGEN Mendoza
- AGING No aging
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 16–18 ºC
- COLOR Intense red color with violet hues.
- CLIMATE And their Fincas (Single Vineyards) are about how Malbec expresses different soils and microclimates.
- PALATE A medium-to full-bodied cabernet sauvignon, packed with quite broad, dense and chewy tannins on the palate.
- AROMA Sweet red chili and tobacco notes to the blackberry, cassis and savory orange-peel character.