Great Italian Wine, with a great finish on the palate.
- VARIETAL COMPOSITION White Wine
- ACIDITY 5.9 g/l tartaric acid
- ORIGIN Spain
- AGING No aging.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 59-62.6° F
- COLOUR Bright yellow color with soft greenish tones. Persistent foam, delicate and fine bubbles.
- CLIMATE Very favorable climate, thanks to the presence of rain.
- PALATE Smooth, with a pleasant acidity and freshness, varietal notes of fruit, persistent aftertaste.
- SMELL Fresh and delicate, with floral notes of elderflower and jasmine, spicy sage hints and fruity notes of bergamot.