This wine offers a fruity entry and a persistent and elegant finish.
- COMPOSICION VARIETAL Alamela: 100% Malbec - Reserva: 86% Malbec, 14% Cabertnet Franc
- ACIDEZ 5 g/l
- ORIGEN Los Chacayes - Uco Valley - Mendoza
- AGING Alamela: 8 months in French Oak Barrels - Reserva: 22 months in first-use French Oak Barrels
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 16–18 ºC
- COLOR Alamela: Ruby red in color with black reflections. - Reserva: Dark ruby red with violet reflections.
- CLIMATE Influenced by the Andes Mountains, the climate in this region is continental, with hot, long summers and cold winters.
- PALATE Alamela: On the palate it has a friendly, fruity entry with delicate tannins and elegant and persistent finish. - Reserva: In the mouth, its fruity character stands out, with balanced acidity, velvety tannins and a complex and persistent finish with notes of tobacco, vanilla and dark chocolate from its time in French oak.
- AROMA Alamela: It presents aromas of black and red fruit, ripe plums, black cherry and raspberry, with spicy notes of black pepper. - Reserva: On the nose it presents notes of black and red fruits, plums, black cherry, blackberries and spicy notes of black and white pepper.
ABOUT THE WINERY: COUCE VINEYARDS
Our first family vineyard is nestled at the base of the majestic Andes in Mendoza’s prestigious area called Los Chacayes at Uco Valley, situated at an altitude that ranges from 3,000 to 4,200 feet above sea level.
The mountains offer marked temperature variance between day and night, which sets the flavors and enhances the aromatic characteristics of our wines while the rocky composition of the terroir is critical to produce ultra-premium grapes since 2011.
Using the highest standards in winemaking it was in 2020 when we decided to take our wines to the global market bringing a limited edition of the best taste so we can all celebrate memorable moments.