This wine offers a fruity entry and a persistent and elegant finish.
- COMPOSICION VARIETAL 100% Malbec
- ACIDEZ 5 g/l
- ORIGEN Los Chacayes - Uco Valley - Mendoza
- AGING 8 months in French Oak Barrels
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 16–18 ºC
- COLOR Ruby red in color with black reflections.
- CLIMATE Influenced by the Andes Mountains, the climate in this region is continental, with hot, long summers and cold winters.
- PALATE On the palate it has a friendly, fruity entry with delicate tannins and elegant and persistent finish.
- AROMA It presents aromas of black and red fruit, ripe plums, black cherry and raspberry, with spicy notes of black pepper.
ABOUT THE WINERY: COUCE VINEYARDS
Our first family vineyard is nestled at the base of the majestic Andes in Mendoza’s prestigious area called Los Chacayes at Uco Valley, situated at an altitude that ranges from 3,000 to 4,200 feet above sea level.
The mountains offer marked temperature variance between day and night, which sets the flavors and enhances the aromatic characteristics of our wines while the rocky composition of the terroir is critical to produce ultra-premium grapes since 2011.
Using the highest standards in winemaking it was in 2020 when we decided to take our wines to the global market bringing a limited edition of the best taste so we can all celebrate memorable moments.