In the mouth it is pleasant as it presents soft tannins, flavors of plum, raisins, mint and honey can be appreciated.
- VARIETAL COMPOSITION 100% Merlot
- ACIDITY 4.30 g/l
- ORIGIN Italiy
- AGING No aging
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 10 and 12°C
- COLOUR Red ruby.
- CLIMATE Dry and continental with great sun exposure allowing perfect ripening.
- PALATE Intense, vigorous and persistent, with full-bodied yet velvety tannins, delicate herbal and earthly notes.
- SMELL Full, mellow with hints of blueberry, violet, blackcurrant and classic notes of undergrowth and humus. Slightly aromatic spices such as oregano and thyme evolve into balsamic notes.