This wine offers an experience of unforgettable flavors.
- VARIETAL COMPOSITION Moscato
- ACIDITY 5.130 g/l tartaric acid
- ORIGIN Italiy
- AGING No agining.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 10 and 12°C
- COLOUR Colorless, transparent, crystal clear.
- CLIMATE Dry and continental.
- PALATE Aromatic, elegant and appealing, with floral notes of rose and violet, fruity notes of peach and a particular and delicate hint of sage.
- SMELL Pleasant, soft, intense and sophisticated, it is characterized by freshness and floral and fruity aromas, lasting as a retro-olfactory sensation.