Annabella Cabernet Sauvignon is a classic example of Napa’s prized varietal. Bursting with characteristic creme cases, boysenberry, and milk chocolate on the nose, in the mouth the wine blooms with black plum, cranberry, cocoa powder, and a hint of mission fig. The tannins are broad and provide ample framing for the wine’s large aromatic volume. Cardamom and cinnamon linger throughout the finish.
- COMPOSICION VARIETAL 96% Cabernet Sauvignon, 4% Merlot
- ACIDITY 3.3 g/L
- ORIGEN Napa Valley, California.
- AGING 16 months in French oak.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 60-65 ºF
- COLOR Dark and complex.
- CLIMATE Following a cool, wet winter and spring, summer brought perfectly temperate weather that created exceptional flavor development in the grapes.
- PALATE In the mouth the wine is ripe and luscious with juicy flavors of black cherry, ripe wild blackberries, espresso, and a hint of saddle leather. The broad, balanced tannins provide ample structure for the dense layers of fruit, and hints of vanilla and cardamom perfume the lengthy finish.
- AROMA Aromas of black cherry and classic cassis leaping from the glass.