- VARIETAL COMPOSITION 70% Pinot Noir and 30% Chardonnay
- ACIDITY 5.130 g/l tartaric acid
- ORIGIN Uco Valley, Mendoza, Argentina.
- AGING This sparkling wine was developed under the Traditional or Champenoise Method, respecting a minimum time on lees of 18 months.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 6 - 8ºC
- COLOUR It has a pale yellow color, with salmon tones, persistent foam and very small delicate bubbles.
- CLIMATE Very favorable climate, thanks to the presence of rain and sun.
- PALATE Good acidity. Full on the palate, full-bodied, long and without bitterness. As for the flavors, it is consistent with what it promises to the nose. Peaches, citrus, tropical fruits, plums and cherries are repeated..
- AROMA We find aromas of toasted bread, peaches, citrus, apple, pineapple, coconut and plums.