- COMPOSICION VARIETAL 25% Malbec, 25% Merlot, 25% Cabernet Sauvignon and 25% Cabernet Franc
- ACIDEZ 5.25 g/l
- ORIGEN Valle de Uco, Mendoza, Argentina.
- AGING This wine matured in first-use French (60%) and American (40%) oak barrels for 20 months.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 60-65 ºF
- COLOR At sight it appears as a wine with intense and dark colors in which the reds stand out, with defined and elegant tears.
- CLIMATE Semi-arid climate.
- PALATE In the mouth, the flavors of plum jam, sweet cherry and the notes perceived on the nose appear. With a great polyphenolic structure and sweet tannins that make it full on the palate. Its alcoholic richness is in balance with acidity, making it complex and long-lasting over time.
- AROMA On the nose it presents dried fruits such as raisins and plums, with hints of red fruits such as cherries and cherries, well accompanied by notes of vanilla and coffee.