Clear and brilliant, deep red with purple hues, medium to high intensity, and firm tears. Red fruit aromas like plums with a mix of both floral and mineral notes. Oak aromas with toast, coffee, vanilla and leather notes.
- COMPOSICION VARIETAL 100% Malbec.
- ACIDEZ 4.69 g/l
- ORIGEN Valle de Uco and Alto Agrelo, Mendoza, Argentina.
- AGING 60% of the mass matured for 12 months in first and second use French oak barrels.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 16–18 ºC
- COLOR It is a clean and bright wine of a purplish red color with dark reflections, of medium to medium high intensity.
- CLIMATE The thermal amplitude and the unique characteristics of these 90 hectares provide grapes with fruity aromas, freshness and acidity.
- PALATE It has a friendly entrance where the notes perceived in the nose are intensified. With a great polyphenolic structure and sweet tannins that make it full on the palate. Its alcoholic richness is in balance with the acidity.
- AROMA Aromas of ripe red fruits such as plums with floral and slightly mineral touches. Notes of wood with the presence of toast, coffee, vanilla and leather are also appreciated.