The peppers and nuts highlight its nose, with toasted wood that give it structure, but with elegance and softness in the mouth.
- COMPOSICION VARIETAL 100% Cabernet Sauvignon.
- ACIDEZ 5,4 g/l
- ORIGEN Lujan de Cuyo-Mendoza.
- AGING 8 months in Stainless Steel with French Oak Duels.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 16°
- COLOR Intense red, with black tones.
- CLIMATE This Vineyard has outstanding characteristics for the cultivation of the vine. The terroir offers unique conditions for obtaining Malbec, Syrah, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon, and also for the production of white varieties such as Torrontés and Chadonnay of superior enological quality.
- PALATE In the mouth it has a good flow, the varietal character is reinforced but with very soft tannins.
- AROMA Aromas of pepper and spices together with the toasting of the barrel.