This wine has a round and fruity nose on the palate. Medium complexity, unctuousness and persistence from the barrel.
- COMPOSICION VARIETAL 100% Malbec.
- ACIDEZ 5,62 g/l
- ORIGEN Lujan de Cuyo-Mendoza.
- AGING 8 months in Stainless Steel with French Oak Duels.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 16°
- COLOR Intense red color.
- CLIMATE This Vineyard has outstanding characteristics for the cultivation of the vine. The terroir offers unique conditions for obtaining Malbec, Syrah, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon, and also for the production of white varieties such as Torrontés and Chadonnay of superior enological quality.
- PALATE With good intensity and a medium finish.
- AROMA A subtle vanilla from its aging in the barrel gives it structure, but without losing its fruity character.