Caymus has a signature style that is dark in color, with rich fruit and ripe tannins – as approachable in youth as in maturity. Their Cabernet offers layered, lush aromas and flavors, including cocoa, cassis and ripe berries.
- COMPOSICION VARIETAL 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- ACIDEZ 3.3 g/l
- ORIGEN Napa Valley, California. USA
- AGING No aging
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 60-65 ºF
- COLOR Flavorful reds with deep colors.
- CLIMATE Following a cool, wet winter and spring, summer brought perfectly temperate weather that created exceptional flavor development in the grapes.
- PALATE Their Cabernet offers layered, lush aromas and flavors, including cocoa, cassis and ripe berries.
- AROMA This wine excels with aromas and flavors of sandalwood, black fruit, and oak.