This wine offers an experience of unforgettable flavors.
- VARIETAL COMPOSITION 80% Pinot Noir, 10% Chardonnay, 10% Pinot Meunier
- ACIDITY 8 gr/lt
- ORIGIN Saint - Emilion
- AGING 30 years
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 48-50 Deg F.
- COLOUR Under a pale-yellow color, the effervescence emerges with a lightness showing a beautiful persistence.
- CLIMATE Dry and continental with great sun exposure allowing perfect ripening.
- PALATE The palate is balanced and creamy. It begins with straightforward a then comes a gourmet side that ends with notes of almond.
- SMELL Fine and elegant exalts notes of cookies and pears.