- VARIETAL COMPOSITION 60% Merlot - 40% Cabernet Sauvignon
- ACIDITY 4,50 gr/lt
- ORIGIN France
- AGING No aging
- SERVING TEMPERATURE
- COLOUR Rubí intenso con matices bordó.
- CLIMATE Regions of dry and arid climate.
- PALATE Well balanced palate with silky tannins.
- SMELL Great aromatic complexity ranging from notes of red fruits to vanilla.
ABOUT THE WINERY: CHATEAU LES SEPT CHENES
A GIFT FROM NATURE AND THE NATURE OF A CITY
Rising up from the confluence of two great rivers where the land meets the sea, the 2,000-year history of Bordeaux is intertwined with that of its surrounding region. Both in terms of its geography and its spirit.