- VARIETAL COMPOSITION 80% Sauvignon 20% Semillon
- ACIDITY 4,51 gr/lt
- ORIGIN France
- AGING No aging
- SERVING TEMPERATURE Cold film maceration 7 ° C, pressing Cold storage at 4 ° C for 8 days
- COLOUR Pale yellow with greenish hues.
- CLIMATE Regions of dry and arid climate.
- PALATE fruits. The attack with light citrus notes is frank and supple and extends to a mineral finish.
- SMELL Strong and pleasant aroma, with an exotic finish.
ABOUT THE WINERY: CHATEAU LES SEPT CHENES
A GIFT FROM NATURE AND THE NATURE OF A CITY
Rising up from the confluence of two great rivers where the land meets the sea, the 2,000-year history of Bordeaux is intertwined with that of its surrounding region. Both in terms of its geography and its spirit.