Specially selected and carefully aged, this premier Cabernet Sauvignon showcases a lush texture and concentrated flavors of blackberry and black cherry.
RATING WE 90 PTS
- VARIETAL COMPOSITION 85% Cabernet Sauvignon, 13% Syrah, 1% Merlot, 1% Cabernet Franc
- ACIDITY 4.95 g/l tartaric acid
- ORIGIN Columbia Valley, USA
- AGING No aging.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 59-62.6° F
- COLOUR Intense red color with violet hues.
- CLIMATE While Washington's growing regions are varied geologically speaking, many are thought to be premium sites that are well-suited to hearty varieties like Cabernet Sauvignon.
- PALATE With fruit-forward flavors of black cherry, blackberry and boysenberry, as well as chocolate, leather, graphite, mint and dried herbs.
- AROMA with notes of vanilla extract, coconut, pine and freshly hewn wood in front of dark fruit.