As the etymology of the collection is strongly rooted in the French word "Individual", Individo seeks to quench the thirst for individuality. Thus, the entire collection is synonymous with intense emotions.
- COMPOSICION VARIETAL 55% Merlot, 45% Cabernet Sauvignon.
- ACIDEZ 4.75 g/l
- ORIGEN Moldova-Rumania.
- AGING 6 months in oak.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 16–18 ºC
- COLOR Vibrant shades and intense color.
- CLIMATE Cool and humid due to the altitude and the rivers.
- PALATE The smoothness of its tannins is maintained until it is prolonged in an aftertaste of remarkable roundness.
- AROMA Full of spicy accents (peppers, vanilla) and ripe fruits (currant, strawberry), its structure also features hints of tobacco and wild berries.