- COMPOSICION VARIETAL 100% Malbec
- ACIDEZ 5.25 g/l
- ORIGEN San Rafael, Mendoza.
- AGING Aging in 1st use French oak barrels for 18 months.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 60-65 ºF
- COLOR Intense wine, with very lively violet tones.
- CLIMATE Semi-arid climate.
- PALATE Its ripe tannins give our Gran Reserva a velvety texture and an elegant finish on the palate.
- AROMA Aromas of ripe fruit stand out, harmonizing with aging in barrels for 18 months giving it delicate nuances of vanilla, coffee and chocolate.
ABOUT THE WINERY: SCRUGLI WINES
Our winery was born in 1975, together with one of the most recognized families among the winemakers of the Italian tradition who arrived in Argentina, like many other European immigrants in search of a better future. Thus, as lovers of these lands, the decide to stay in San Rafael, a place that symbolized the promised land.
After more than 50 years, and the passage of several generations in the work of their lands, the project of the winery is continued by Carlos Scrugli, passionate and knowledgeable of the Argentine viticulture, who decides to launch to the market his lines of wines, whose decides to launch to the market his line of wines, whose grapes are harvested manually in vineyards nourished by innumerable memories.
This is how Finca Di Carlo was born, and it carries his name and his tradition.