Delightful dark berry and pomegranate notes laced with earth and cola are dominant in this dry, but fruity, fresh and supple organic and biodynamic pinot noir!
- VARIETAL COMPOSITION 100% Pinot Noir
- ACIDITY 5 g/l tartaric acid
- ORIGIN Willamette Valley, Oregon. USA
- AGING No aging.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 48-50° F
- COLOUR Brilliant ruby red.
- CLIMATE We began growing grapes in our vineyards in 1978 on a south facing slope of Cooper Mountain, an extinct volcano site overlooking the Tualatin Valley and notable for its unique and shallow soils.
- PALATE Dry, but fruity, fresh and supple organic and biodynamic pinot noir!
- SMELL Delightful dark berry and pomegranate notes