Intense purplish red color. Plums and red fruits aromas stand out together with notes of violets, chocolate and vanilla. These last two descriptors are due to its long aging in oak barrels. It keeps fresh fruits, it is fleshy, long, deep wine of good balance with ripe and sweet tannins on palate. Ideal combination with red meat and haute cuisine dishes. Semi- hard and hard smoked cheeses with long aging.
- COMPOSICION VARIETAL 100% Malbec.
- ACIDEZ 4.90 g/l
- ORIGEN Valle de Uco, Mendoza.
- AGING 24 Months in new 90 % French oak: 10% American Oak
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 16–18 ºC
- COLOR Intense Purplish Red Color
- CLIMATE Dry and continental with great sun exposure allowing perfect ripening.
- PALATE Semi-Hard and hard smoked cheeses with long aging.
- AROMA Fresh Fruit.