This Bonarda Reserva is a wine that presents an intense red color, with purple hues. On the nose, the perfume of red fruits with raspberries and strawberries stands out, in great harmony with the notes of wood provided by its aging in French oak barrels. In addition, this aging gives it sweet notes of caramel and toffee in the mouth. It is a voluptuous wine, balanced and broad in its expression.
- COMPOSICION VARIETAL 100% Bonarda
- ACIDEZ 5.50 g/l
- ORIGEN San Rafael, Mendoza.
- AGING 30% of the wine was aged in 1st and 2nd use French Oak barrels, 20% in 1st and 2nd use American Oak barrels, in both cases for 12 months.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 60-65 ºF
- COLOR Intense red color, with purple hues.
- CLIMATE Semi-arid climate.
- PALATE In great harmony with the notes of wood provided by its aging in French oak barrels. In addition, this aging gives it sweet notes of caramel and toffee in the mouth.
- AROMA On the nose, the perfume of red fruits with raspberries and strawberries stands out
ABOUT THE WINERY: SCRUGLI WINES
Our winery was born in 1975, together with one of the most recognized families among the winemakers of the Italian tradition who arrived in Argentina, like many other European immigrants in search of a better future. Thus, as lovers of these lands, the decide to stay in San Rafael, a place that symbolized the promised land.
After more than 50 years, and the passage of several generations in the work of their lands, the project of the winery is continued by Carlos Scrugli, passionate and knowledgeable of the Argentine viticulture, who decides to launch to the market his lines of wines, whose decides to launch to the market his line of wines, whose grapes are harvested manually in vineyards nourished by innumerable memories.
This is how Finca Di Carlo was born, and it carries his name and his tradition.