These wines are fully made with Yacochuya grapes, grown at 2,000 m above sea level, where sunlight and wide temperature range allow for suitable ripening. Typical qualities of this terroir are present in the chararcter of these wines, with the additional touch of moderate ageing in French oak. A charmingTorrontés and powerful red wines, Malbec, Tannat and Cabernet Sauvignon, are offered in this line.
- COMPOSICION VARIETAL 100% Tannat.
- ACIDEZ 5,4 g/l
- ORIGEN Cafayate-Salta.
- AGING 30% of the wine in second-use French oak barrels, 8 months.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 16–18 ºC
- COLOR Ruby red.
- CLIMATE At 1,700 meters above sea level, in the deep, sandy soils of the Cafayate Valley, Domingo Molina cultivates. The radiant sun reflects off the sand, causing the grapes to ripen and express their best characteristics. The health of the grapes is guaranteed thanks to the permanent breezes, which ensure fresh and elegant aromas in the wines that are made from them.
- PALATE Fresh attack palate and good structure. It flows tasty and frank, lively, with crunchy acidity. Firm tannins that prolong its finish, aftertaste of berries and spices.
- AROMA Aromatic of good fruit load in which the black fruits and berries stand out on a spicy background. A floral hint sets its complexity together with an integrated aging that is appreciated with soft smoky notes.