Wines of strong personality and typical quality. Moderate ageing gives them a perfect balance between complexity and freshness.
- COMPOSICION VARIETAL 100% Merlot.
- ACIDEZ 5,4 g/l
- ORIGEN Cafayate-Salta.
- AGING 30% in oak barrels for 8 months.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 16–18 ºC
- COLOR Deep red.
- CLIMATE At 1,700 meters above sea level, in the deep, sandy soils of the Cafayate Valley, Domingo Molina cultivates. The radiant sun reflects off the sand, causing the grapes to ripen and express their best characteristics. The health of the grapes is guaranteed thanks to the permanent breezes, which ensure fresh and elegant aromas in the wines that are made from them.
- PALATE In the mouth it is highly concentrated with notes of jam and mint that makes it very fresh and pleasant.
- AROMA Aromas of ripe plums and currants with notes of pepper and nutmeg, details of vanilla and oak.