Wines of strong personality and typical quality. Moderate ageing gives them a perfect balance between complexity and freshness.
- COMPOSICION VARIETAL 100% Torrontes.
- ACIDEZ 5,55 g/l
- ORIGEN Cafayate-Salta.
- AGING In stainless steel tanks with selected yeastsas.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 12 - 14 ºC
- COLOR Crystalline yellow.
- CLIMATE At 1,700 meters above sea level, in the deep, sandy soils of the Cafayate Valley, Domingo Molina cultivates. The radiant sun reflects off the sand, causing the grapes to ripen and express their best characteristics. The health of the grapes is guaranteed thanks to the permanent breezes, which ensure fresh and elegant aromas in the wines that are made from them.
- PALATE Complex on the palate, friendly, refreshing, with a balanced sweet, making a late exception. Its perfume is reminiscent of passion fruit, persistent on the nose.
- AROMA Intense, enveloping, perfumed, floral nose with tropical and citrus notes.