’Quebrada de las Flechas’ is located at 2,200 m above sea level, in Rupestre Valley, a place that counts on exceptional soil and climate conditions. The grapes from this terroir yield this blend 85% Malbec, 10% Tannat and 5% Merlot. Classic vinification and twelve-month ageing in French oak result in this robust red wine, complex and elegant, suitable for special occasions.
- COMPOSICION VARIETAL 60% Malbec, 30%Merlot, 10% Tannat.
- ACIDEZ 5,55 g/l
- ORIGEN Cafayate-Salta.
- AGING 100% of the wine in French oak (first and second use),12 months.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 16–18 ºC
- COLOR Deep ruby red.
- CLIMATE At 1,700 meters above sea level, in the deep, sandy soils of the Cafayate Valley, Domingo Molina cultivates. The radiant sun reflects off the sand, causing the grapes to ripen and express their best characteristics. The health of the grapes is guaranteed thanks to the permanent breezes, which ensure fresh and elegant aromas in the wines that are made from them.
- PALATE Its attack is broad and impressive, it flows fresh and fills the palate with a velvety texture. Fair mid-palate, good body and juicy tannins.
- AROMA Expressive and perfumed on the nose, with preponderant notes of ripe red fruits and flowers, combined with vanilla from the wood.