Attractive red color with ruby tones of medium intensity, very typical of our area. Intense aromas that combine fruits typical of the varietal with a delicate touch of oak. In the mouth it displays a great flavor combining notes of blackberry and plums. It has firm tannins that give it good aging potential. Very good to pair with red meats.
- VARIETAL COMPOSITION 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- ACIDITY 5.6 g/l tartaric acid
- ORIGIN San Rafael, Mendoza
- AGING In stainless steel tanks for 10 days at 24°C, with yeasts selected.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 16 - 18ºC
- COLOUR Attractive red color with ruby tones of medium intensity.
- CLIMATE Natural stabilization during winter.
- PALATE In the mouth it displays a great flavor combining notes of blackberry and plums.
- AROMA Intense aromas that combine fruits typical of the varietal with a delicate touch of oak.
ABOUT THE WINERY: SCRUGLI WINES
Our winery was born in 1975, together with one of the most recognized families among the winemakers of the Italian tradition who arrived in Argentina, like many other European immigrants in search of a better future. Thus, as lovers of these lands, the decide to stay in San Rafael, a place that symbolized the promised land.
After more than 50 years, and the passage of several generations in the work of their lands, the project of the winery is continued by Carlos Scrugli, passionate and knowledgeable of the Argentine viticulture, who decides to launch to the market his lines of wines, whose decides to launch to the market his line of wines, whose grapes are harvested manually in vineyards nourished by innumerable memories.
This is how Finca Di Carlo was born, and it carries his name and his tradition.