Bright red color with attractive violet tones. Intense aroma of fruits well amalgamated with the Oak. On the palate it is friendly, silky and with good body. It presents well-ripe sweet tannins that they give it volume and persistence. An harmonious combination of fruit and wood gives it great complexity. Ideal to pair with good dishes seasoned and strong cheeses.
- VARIETAL COMPOSITION 100% Malbec
- ACIDITY 5.4 g/l tartaric acid
- ORIGIN San Rafael, Mendoza
- AGING In stainless steel tanks for 10 days at 24°C, with yeasts selected.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 12 - 14ºC
- COLOUR Bright red color with attractive violet tones.
- CLIMATE Natural stabilization during winter.
- PALATE On the palate it is friendly, silky and with good body.
- AROMA Intense aroma of fruits well amalgamated with the Oak.
ABOUT THE WINERY: SCRUGLI WINES
Our winery was born in 1975, together with one of the most recognized families among the winemakers of the Italian tradition who arrived in Argentina, like many other European immigrants in search of a better future. Thus, as lovers of these lands, the decide to stay in San Rafael, a place that symbolized the promised land.
After more than 50 years, and the passage of several generations in the work of their lands, the project of the winery is continued by Carlos Scrugli, passionate and knowledgeable of the Argentine viticulture, who decides to launch to the market his lines of wines, whose decides to launch to the market his line of wines, whose grapes are harvested manually in vineyards nourished by innumerable memories.
This is how Finca Di Carlo was born, and it carries his name and his tradition.