“For this release of dough Chardonnay, we hand-picked a few select vineyards to express unique profile. Our goal at blending was to offer a layered, complex wine that is both palate pleasing and food friendly.” — Winemaker Heidi Bridenhagen
- VARIETAL COMPOSITION 100% Chardonnay
- ACIDITY 3.8 g/l tartaric acid
- ORIGIN North Coast, California.
- AGING No aging
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 59-62.6° F
- COLOUR A tight and beautiful white.
- CLIMATE Diverse terrain and microclimates allow for an incredible range of wine styles.
- PALATE A touch of baking spice adds weight to the crisp palate reminiscent of juicy fresh pineapple, nectarine, and crisp Fuji apple, leading to a creamy smooth finish.
- AROMA Delicate richness on the nose, bright lemon citrus, and honeysuckle floral notes with a hint of spice.