Alejandro Vigil is a master of Chardonnay, as well as a man who likes to push boundaries, which is why this impressive white was made with a little flor, just like a Fino Sherry. Toasty, spicy and salty, this is briney and refreshing with some honeyed notes.
RATING JS 96 PTS
- VARIETAL COMPOSITION 100% Chardonnay
- ACIDITY 3.8 g/l
- ORIGIN Uco Valley, Mendoza.
- AGING 9 months in french oak with veil.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 59-62.6° F
- COLOUR A tight and beautiful white
- CLIMATE Dry and continental
- PALATE Dense palate of beautiful, ripe lemons and apples.
- AROMA Cooked apple, lemon curd and light vanilla on the nose, together with stone, mineral and some dried flowers.