Yellow with green tones. On the nose it presents notes of pears, green apple, orange blossom and white flowers. It is balanced, of good acidity, with great mid-palate.
RATING JS 93 PTS
- COMPOSICION VARIETAL 100% Chardonnay
- ACIDEZ 3.3 g/l
- ORIGEN Luján de Cuyo, Mendoza
- AGING Six months in contact with oak, 10% new.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 8 to 10° C
- COLOR Yellow with green tones.
- CLIMATE Dry and continental
- PALATE In the mouth there is a good volume and unctuousness, it has a lively acidity. It is an elegant wine, perfumed with great balance and persistence.
- AROMA On the nose it presents notes of pears, green apple, orange blossom and white flowers.