- VARIETAL COMPOSITION 1
- ACIDITY 6,0 g/l
- ORIGIN Venezia
- AGING 2 months in bottle
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 14 - 16 ° C
- COLOUR Brilliant yellow with green highlights.
- CLIMATE Pinot Grigio from 20-year-old vines planted on a western exposure in rocky and calcareous clay soil at an elevation of 1000-1500 feet.
- PALATE Round body, fruit forward with high minerality and acidity with a persistent, zesty finish.
- SMELL Bright and aromatic with notes of red cherry, crisp citrus fruits, white peach and saltiness
ABOUT THE WINERY: GIORGIO RIVETTI
Founded in 2006 by winemaker Giorgio Rivetti, Indigenous Selections represents a collection of hand-selected wineries crafting the finest and most authentic representations of what Italy has to offer. Having a winemaker at the company helm allows us to truly understand, and therefore be able to narrate, the stories of each of the products we represent.