This wine embodies the complexity of the great Bordeaux. Stylistically flawless, consistent and unique, Grand Bateau is designed to satisfy both young consumers and established fans.
- VARIETAL COMPOSITION 100% Sauvignon blanc.
- ACIDITY 4.30 g/l
- ORIGIN France
- AGING No aging.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 10 and 12°C
- COLOUR Very pale yellow color with greenish reflections.
- CLIMATE Bordeaux has a cool marine coastal climate, with mild weather and no dry season.
- PALATE On the palate, outstanding minerality and a good balance between fruit and acidity. Round, enveloping and glycerinated. Bitter finish that gives it the counterpoint that balances the whole and brings freshness and persistence.
- SMELL Aroma of exotic fruits with touches of vanilla.