This wine embodies the complexity of the great Bordeaux. Stylistically flawless, consistent and unique, Grand Bateau is designed to satisfy both young consumers and established fans.
- VARIETAL COMPOSITION Merlot 80%, Cabernet Sauvignon 20%
- ACIDITY 4.30 g/l
- ORIGIN France
- AGING No aging.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 17°C y 18ºC.
- COLOUR It has a very covered and intense cherry red color.
- CLIMATE Grand Bateau stands out for a traditional winemaking process in temperature-controlled stainless steel tanks.
- PALATE It is harmonious, seductive, with velvety ripe fruit flavors, wonderfully cradled by new oak. Medium bodied with ripe tannins and a tasty finish. Perfect to drink now and ideally for years to come.
- SMELL Expressive, highlighting the ripe red fruits (plums, ripe cassis ...), spices and an elegant touch of new oak.