This wine represents the lifestyle, it captures the spirit shared between the Hamptons and the South of France: enjoying life and a good bottle of wine to share with friends. You are invited to live the rosé experience and dive into Hampton Water rosé.
RATING WE 91 PTS
- VARIETAL COMPOSITION Rosé Wine - Grenache, Cinsault, Mourvedre
- ACIDITY 6.6 g/l tartaric acid
- ORIGIN FRANCE
- AGING The fermentations last between 15 and more than 30 days depending on the degree of clarification and the temperature applied.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 59-62.6° F
- COLOUR Elegant rosé with a beautiful pale pink color.
- CLIMATE The various grape varieties are harvested separately when each of them is just at the right ripeness level. The winemaking process is managed to respect the specific characteristics of the grape varieties and the qualities of the soil.
- PALATE The palate reveals a beautiful minerality with a fresh and intense character that makes it the ideal companion for convivial moments.
- AROMA Notes of red fruits, citrus fruits and spices
ABOUT THE WINERY: HAMPTON WATER
Hampton Water is the result of the collaboration of Jon Bon Jovi, his son Jesse Bongiovi and Gérard Bertrand.The Gérard Bertrand group is the spearhead of viticulture committed to a better future led by its founder, the eponymous winemaker. With the benchmark biodynamic wines of Languedoc, we create great wines imbued with all the nuances of their terroir. Recognized for his great talent as a blender as well as for his audacity and creativity, he works with his teams to promote the wines of the south of France throughout the world.