This Sparkling is Ethically crafted.
- VARIETAL COMPOSITION Pinot Noir 15% - Chardonnay 85%.
- ACIDITY 5.130 g/l tartaric acid
- ORIGIN Valle de Uco
- AGING No agining.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 14 - 14ºC
- COLOUR Pale yellow color with soft greenish tones. Abundant and delicate bubbles, form an intense and long-lasting crown.
- CLIMATE Very favorable climate, thanks to the presence of rain and sun.
- PALATE Soft entry, the foam does not harm the palate. Natural acidity balanced with its residual sugar content. What is perceived in the nose is repeated in the mouth.
- SMELL Aromas of green apple, citrus fruits are complexed with aromas of yeast and coconut.