This Sparkling is Ethically crafted.
- VARIETAL COMPOSITION Pinot Noir 35% - Chardonnay 65%.
- ACIDITY 5.130 g/l tartaric acid
- ORIGIN Valle de Uco
- AGING No agining.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 18° - 19° °C
- COLOUR Soft pink color, with elegant and persistent perlage, they form a string of bubbles that end at the crown.
- CLIMATE Very favorable climate, thanks to the presence of rain and sun.
- PALATE In the mouth there is a delicate presence of fruit, a very good structure provided by the Pinot Noir, making it a complete, elegant and persistent sparkling wine.
- SMELL Aromatic and complex. Presence of white peaches, red fruits and almonds.