For over three decades, Kendall-Jackson has remained relentlessly committed to producing only the finest quality wines from grapes grown in California’s cool, coastal vineyards. We carefully match climates and soil types for each grape varietal, and then guide each vineyard lot throughout the entire winemaking process. Our proprietary approach to winemaking has earned us our world-renowned reputation for wines that consistently exhibit our signature rich layers of flavor, combined with delicate balance.
RATING WE 91 PTS
- VARIETAL COMPOSITION White Wine
- ACIDITY 3.8 g/l tartaric acid
- ORIGIN USA
- AGING No aging.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 59-62.6° F
- COLOUR Rich, deep and complex wines which truly express each region.
- CLIMATE We carefully match climates and soil types for each grape varietal, and then guide each vineyard lot throughout the entire winemaking process.
- PALATE Beautifully integrated tropical flavors such as pineapple, mango and papaya, with citrus notes that explode in your mouth. A hint of toasted oak and butter rounds out the long, lingering finish.
- SMELL Aromas of vanilla and honey to create depth and balance throughout.