Very pale yellow. Classic Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc aromas of lifted citrus, tropical fruit, and crushed herbs. A fresh, juicy wine with vibrant acidity and plenty of weight and length on the palate. Ripe, tropical fruit flavor with passion fruit, melon, and grapefruit. Pairs brilliantly with fresh oysters, asparagus, lobster, or summer salads.
- VARIETAL COMPOSITION 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- ACIDITY 4,52 g/l tartaric acid
- ORIGIN Marlborough. NEW ZEALAND
- AGING No aging
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 59-62.6° F
- COLOUR Very pale yellow.
- CLIMATE The climate and fast-draining soil in this area give winemakers a selection of grapes that deliver the consistently flavorful wine for which Kim Crawford is known.
- PALATE Fresh and juicy with ripe, tropical flavors of passion fruit, melon and stone fruit.
- SMELL reveals classic Marlborough sauvignon blanc aromas of lifted citrus, tropical fruit and crushed herbs, along with vibrant acidity and plenty of weight and length on the palate.