Another product of the vineyards of Burgundy, Chardonnay is one of the gems of our wine heritage. Demanding in terms of soil and climate, it can produce some surprises if all these conditions are met, developing all the nobility and delicacy we associate with it.
- VARIETAL COMPOSITION 100% Chardonnay
- ACIDITY 7.3 g/l
- ORIGIN Burgundy - France
- AGING No aging
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 9-11°C
- COLOUR With a colour reminiscent of white gold.
- CLIMATE Demanding in terms of soil and climate.
- PALATE Its characteristic palate is beautifully balanced between roundness and freshness.
- SMELL It's main flavours are small flowers and white fruit (pear, peach and citrus).