From its native South West where it dominates, Merlot has spread to the south of France where it has adapted very well to the generosity of the climate.
- VARIETAL COMPOSITION 100% Merlot
- ACIDITY 7.3 g/l
- ORIGIN Burgundy - France
- AGING No aging
- SERVING TEMPERATURE 15-17°C
- COLOUR Bright red
- CLIMATE Demanding in terms of soil and climate.
- PALATE Both full-bodied and very drinkable, it leaves an impression on the palate of roundness and its characteristic silkiness.
- SMELL Aromas of cherry, strawberries and cassis, mixed with spices and woodiness.